MedTrends – European Modern Health Care Forum
About the Event
MedTrends and MEDmeetsTECH team up to organise a conference and startup contest related to novelties in medicine. The conference is organised by I Silesian Park of Medical Technology – Cardio-Med Silesia.
You’ll be able to share your experience and know-how with people from different specialities and countries in order to create the most innovative solutions in an extremely important sector that is health. To make it all possible, specialists such as cardiologists, dialectologists, GPs, or bioengineers will all meet together to discuss the possible innovations in various fields of medicine. You can come and contribute if you’re in any way interested in the Health sector, no matter whether you’re a doctor, a scientist or a startupper. Everyone’s perspective is equally important and worthy of contribution.
The topics you can expect at the conference:
- Telemedicine – facts, experience, practice. They’re going to discuss European experience in modern health management,
- Modern e-Health and m-Health solutions in daily clinical practice,
- Care & anytime anywhere – role of telemedicine in disease management,
- Engage-Educate-Empower: m-health in the light of new EU guidelines on mobile apps assessment,
- Safety first – remote monitoring in patients with AFib,
- Health city – smart health,
- 3D printing in cardiology, cardiac surgery and ortho,
- IoT in medicine.
However, MedTrends is more than just a bunch of lectures and workshops. On the second day, there’s going to be a Top Trends contest for startuppers, who are in the Health sector. So if you want to have your business assessed by prominent people from Health, Science and Business. If that’s not a good enough incentive, there are also going to be people from VCs looking for new investment opportunities.