Knowledge Management Solutions 2017
About The Event
Effective knowledge management is getting increasingly important as a source of competitive advantage. It is also the key to market success of many modern enterprises. Nowadays, organizations must become fast and flexible. Platforms, processes and programs should swiftly adapt to new challenges, at the same time empowering their employees and partners to constantly improve their competences.
This conference will present current trends and innovations in the area of Knowledge Management. Renown leaders in the field will address key aspects of creating and developing a Knowledge Management strategy in a company. Lectures delivered by experts will equip all participants with skills that will help them achieve significant development of their businesses.
The conference is targeted to all who hold executive positions in their companies, especially to decision-makers and Knowledge Management specialists.
The conference is free for all registered participants. A conference pass includes coffee breaks and a set of conference materials.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Ryszard Michalczyk, Collegium Civitas – member of many supervisory boards of various companies with over 18 years of experience in human resources management.
- Jarosław Żeliński, IT-Consulting – experienced business and systems analyst and designer, scientist and lecturer.
- Witold K. Staniszkis, Rodan Development – the CEO of Rodan Development, a utility software specialist and a knowledge management expert.
- Sławomir Tomczak – an IT specialist with over 10 years of experience in consulting. For the last several years, he has been implementing information and knowledge management solutions in his company.
- Monika Gąsienica, Wszechnica UJ – a trainer, consultant and facilitator; she conducts comprehensive training projects and participates in leadership and management consulting projects.
- Karol Mikrut – a lawyer and a legal advisor; he will elaborate on legal aspects of knowledge management.