WEBIT FESTIVAL EUROPE
re:Inventing Europe’s Future
About the Event
“5000+ attendees from Fortune 500 companies, 200+ global thought leaders among the speakers, Major Brands, Policy Makers, Most Innovative Founders, Scientists and Hottest Startups.”
That’s the tagline of the Webit Festival Europe: re:Inventing Europe’s Future. It’s going to be in Sofia in just two months and it’s definitely one of the hotter events in the region. The festival consists of a number of summits and events that are run simultaneously so that everyone can find something they’re interested in and not waste time needlessly.
The main categories are:
- CHALLENGERS’ STAGE – Marketing & Innovation Summit and Digital Transformation Summit.
- POLICY STAGE – Digital Economy Leadership Summit and Smart Cities Summit, both invitation only for high class politicians. The political leaders and mayors and municipality administrators respectively will discuss the issues Europe must face and the major challenges we are struggling with currently.
- FUTURE STAGE – that’s where all the cool innovations will be discussed. Everything stating from FinTech and ending on Health and Wellbeing is planned here. For the entire list of all summits, you can go to their website.
- STARTUP STAGE – Founders Games for those that want to have a chance to prove their startup and win €200 000 seed investment. There’s over a 100 pitching startups at Founders Games so the event should be quite exciting.
- EXHIBITION – Trade Expo where you can increase your brand exposure and present your innovative products.
- SOCIAL EVENTS such as Night Urban Summit. That’s the networking part of the festival when you can relax, make some new exciting acquaintances and have a pint. There are loads and loads of meets on different topics so you can have fun and at the same time explore the topics you like with like minded people. No matter whether you’re into AI, Neuroscience or eSports, you’re still going to find something for yourself. So don’t hesitate to hit Vitoshka street. Besides Night Urban Summit, there’s quite a few other events like Chairman’s Dinner or Leaders’ Lunch but as those are Invite only, make sure you have the appropriate ticket.
The ticket start at €80 and they’re going to increase soon, so don’t hesitate to get your pass now. Don’t miss out on Webit Festival Europe and don’t give up your chance to hear over 250 speakers and meet people from over 80 countries.