- what new models provide small businesses and consumers better access to loans?
- will traditional lenders win the battle with digitally-based lending platforms?
- how important are the various diverse services available on the market including: P2P lending, third party invoice trading platforms, reward-based, equity crowdfunding platforms and others?
- how are the relevant regulatory concerns and how will they be handled?
- new sources of data and credit-scoring methodologies: how will they affect incumbent players in the future?
alternative lending & finance
Who is it for?
- Banks, Insurers, Payment Providers, Lenders, Money Transfer Services
- Technology, tool and infrastructure providers
- Law firms and consulting companies
- Daniel Qin, WeCash
- John Goodall, Landbay
- Ewa Wernerowicz, Vivus
- Mariusz Zabrocki, Iwoca