- how can we enhance collaboration between regulators and fintech startups?
- how can we create laws with foresight?
- what are the most recent and upcoming regulatory changes and what impact will they have on the fintech industry?
- should we be already thinking PSD3?
- does the regulatory sandbox really make a difference?
- how can we find the appropriate balance between disruption and consumer safety in terms of financial innovation?
Who is it for?
- Banks, Insurers, Payment Providers, Lenders, Money Transfer Services
- Technology, tool and infrastructure providers
- Law firms and consulting companies
- Roy Teo, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Teresa Czerwińska, Ministry of Finance
- Jadwiga Emilewicz, Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology
- Artur Granicki, Office of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (UKNF)
- Piotr Dardziński, Ministry of Science and Higher Education