- How we should ensure Artificial Intelligence is developed in ways that
respect people’s rights and earn their trust?
- Accelerating the Reskilling Revolution
- How can leaders better prepare for future cyber shocks? What individual
and collective actions will foster a more secure and resilient digital
- Strategic Outlook on the Digital Economy
- Return to Office & the Future of Hybrid Work
- The Rise of the Stay-at-Home Economy?
- What innovations stemming from recent crises are likely to stand the test of
time and shape the trajectory of the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- Shaping a Shared Future: Making the Metaverse
- How can we build trust in the digital era?
- What will the new quantum economy look like and what should companies
and governments be doing now to get ready?
- How we should fight disinformation online and foster diverse and reliable
Take your business and skills to the next level
- Industrial AI
- Access to high-quality industrial data, what does it mean for the sector?
- Investing in people and infrastructure
- Supporting SMEs to use Artificial Intelligence
- Future competences and talent management
- New technologies as a tool enabling the use of opportunities resulting from
the European Green Deal
- Will Industry 5.0 and AI change our approach to contact with customers?
- Towards reskilling revolution – future of work
- Automation and people – who needs whom?
- Enabling technologies for Industry 5.0
- Artificial Intelligence is not science-fiction
- AI & Education
- What will future societies look like?
- With globalisation and migration, what would it mean to be a local citizen?
- Would more social divides arise in society?
- Understanding ESD (vision of education that seeks to balance human and
economic well-being with cultural traditions and respect for the earth’s natural resources.)
- Globalization and migration – challenges and demographic changes
- A generation of Progress Lost – Achieving gender equality
- Driving inclusion through innovation – designing for disability
- New skills in the green economy: from garbage designer to consultant of home renewable energy installations and climate officer
- Circular economy: how to move away from the culture of one-off products
and mass production?
- How can business and government leaders harness systemic innovation to
unlock circular approaches and disrupt global markets for good?
- A Wake-Up Call from Nature
- Global ESG for Global Resilience
- Global ESG Standards: Are We There Yet?
- Unlocking Digital Innovation for Net Zero
- Speeding up on the road to net-zero
- Climate Action Starts at Home
- As investment in next-generation energy technologies ramps up, what role
should nuclear play in tackling the climate and energy security crisis?
- The green economy transition: the challenges of technological change for
- The Reuse Economy
- How Tech is Enabling the Next-Generation of Independent Designers and Circular Systems
- The rise of Circular Fashion
- The Environmental Impact of Fast Fashion and What You Can Do
- Recycling and Upcycling in fashion brands
- How to digitalise the energy sector?
- What is offgrid and how to produce energy in this model?
- What is cleantech? Can it really boost the economy?
- Gas or Hydrogen in the next 10-15 years? Which has the better long-term
- How to create a green hydrogen market strategically?
- The future of clean and sustainable Hydrogen in Europe
- How to bring to life Poland’s objective for 2050: climate neutrality?
- Can Poland be self-sufficient when it comes to energy production?
- Shifting geopolitics of energy security
- Proactive steps for being fit for 55: EU update on the gas & Hydrogen
package and 2055
- Energy Security and the European Green Deal
- Lessons for the energy transition from the 2022 energy crisis
- Shaping the Integrated Energy Future
- What would it take for future clean energy “superpower” nations and
companies to build resilient and affordable energy systems?
- New Energy Economy: Learning from Today’s Challenges
Mobility & Beyond
- Hydrogen, batteries and the necessary infrastructure – how to practically
“fuel” new transportation?
- Delivering a zero-emission transport sector
- The Future of Green Mobility
- Energy efficiency, electrification and alternative fuels
- Sustainable and urban mobility
- Infrastructure for connected, cooperative and automated mobility
- Transport planning and policy for recovery and resilience
- How to finance the new transportation as an individual as well as a business
- What about regulations in the energy sector and the creation of a new
distribution tariff dedicated to the charging infrastructure?
- New technologies for sustainable cities
- Climate – friendly local governments – how ti onvest in sustainable
- Use of emerging technologies for urban challenges
- Equitable Cities for an Inclusive World
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies for Urban Challenges
- Data & Digital Solutions for Cities
- How Can Innovation Boost Micromobility in Cities?
- Global trends: Low energy houses are becoming more affordable and
profitable compared to conventional buildings
- Net Zero Carbon Cities
- Bottom-up innovations in cities – how to support it in the wise manner?
- Humanization of medicine: the need for a new quality in the doctor-patient relationship
- Monetization in medicine – how to use the potential of healthcare digitization solutions
- National Oncology Network
- AI self-regulation in healthcare
- How to monitor health care expenses in terms of effectiveness
- Unlocking the power of digital health
- Future-proofing health system
- Government plan for the development of the biomedical sector
- Longevity and healthy life extension
- The efficient use of heath care spending
The curator of thematic track is -
Mental Health & Wellbeing
- The Future of Psychedelics in psychiatry
- Management of employees’ internal energy – correlations between the quality of life and efficiency at work
- Workplace burnout
- The psyche of children and adolescents
- “Arbejdsglaede” – happiness at work
- Beauty obsession vs mental health
- Prioritizing Mental Health
- Interventional Psychiatry
- The role of the family in modern society
The curator of thematic track is -
- Can food be tasty, healthy, safe and good for the environment?
- Finding the needle-in-a-haystack unicorns – startups and innovations in the food system
- Does innovative food have to be healthy?
- Polish meat and dairy – a search for direction
- Designing food that meets consumer needs and trends
- How to develop a brand or product and increase sales using sports marketing
- Innovations in sport – new disciplines, technologies supporting training and…sports spectacles
- How do others do it? Gaining experience in sports marketing from foreign markets
- Learning from champions – success stories of top athletes as an inspiration
The Art of Leadership
Through the events, processes and changes of recent years – from the consequences of pandemics and war in the East to the effects of the technological revolution and digitalisation – the world around us has become more real. The instantaneous ability to make comparisons and decisions, the virtually unlimited exchange and access to information, hybrid forms of working that demolish office theatrics, economic and social transformations, create new conditions for action and open up new opportunities. What does this mean for leaders and leadership? How should they work with people, how should they shape organisations and what competences should they have? In what direction should they develop? And what might the near future bring?
- The most important implications of the changes of recent years for the leader-team relationship.
- What do employees now expect from leaders and leaders?
- What competencies should a modern leader have and what should a leader have.
- ESG ideas in people management.
- What should a company be for an employee: a second home, a friendly buddy or a buyer of their work?
- How to shape an optimal employee experience and candidate experience. Best practices.
- Effective talent management.
- Effective Employer branding. Best practices.
Art & Culture
- Young artists on the art market – a bubble or a moment of great change
- Post-pandemic architecture – new places to work
- Design and digital art – combining visual art with the digital world
- Place and role of art in the future
- How culture adapts technologies (VR, NFT, metaverse)?
- How do artists serve as scouts for society? How can their perspectives help
us rebuild trust and shape a better future?
- The Culture of Subscription
- What is the potential of the Polish creative industry sector?
- How should the state support creative industries?
- Intellectual property rights and their importance for financing in creative
- Special guest – the only such museum in the world
The curator of thematic track is -
- How unconscious gender bias affects women in the workplace?
- Women in leadership: a conversation on diversity, equity and inclusion. Understanding the pandemic’s impact on working women
- Why diversity matters: how diversity at board and management levels
improves financial performance?
- How to promote gender equality and women’s empowerment in the
workplace, marketplace, and community?
- Why should men advocate to empower more women leaders?
- How should socially responsible companies work to build equality and
inclusion for women?
- Activities that can help combat gender bias and discrimination and
accelerate gender parity
- The role of women and diversity in new technologies – why it is so important
and how its lack negatively affects the quality of results generated by AI
- Does career have a gender? Women and men about work.
- Work gap in Poland. Do women always earn less than men?
Marketing & Digital Consumers
powered by Mastercard
There is more and more technology in the life of every brand and every person. People are becoming more and more aware of its good and bad sides. And they are using modern technology more smoothly and naturally than most brands. The relationship of man with technology and technology with man is at the core of modern marketing. In order to operate effectively, brands cannot just chase after the latest buzzwords and trends in the digital world. They should spend just as much energy understanding why people follow those trends. And why some of them they reject. Both aspects of this relationship are equally important.
Everything is designed.
We design business models, services, products, organisational culture.
How should we design nowadays, considering the fact, that the Earth is not the inexhaustible resource?
DESIGN MANIFESTO, the principles of modern design
– How to question, destroy the hierarchy and undermine the status quo?
– How to create such an organisational culture where everyone wants to work?
– Can freedom be a value which builds teams?
– How to manage freedom considered as a foundation of building innovation?
– How to eliminate negative impact on natural environment at each stage of design process?
– How to create responsible businesses that use the overproduction of goods?
– What is diversity in the modern world?
– How to include diversed needs of internal and external customers in business models?
Eyes wide open
– How search for unobvious inspirations and signals of change?
– How to include the broad context of the environment which has an impact on our business model?
– What and how do we have to unlearn to create modern business?
– How to teach employees and customers (current and future ones)?
- The humanitarian, economic, and geopolitical impact of the war in Ukraine
- European “Marshall Plan” for Ukraine
- The future of security in Europe
- Cyber resilience strategy – how to protect cyberspace? Economic costs of cyber attacks
- Demographic challenges and trends in Europe – potential social and economic effects
- Diversification of energy supplies to Europe
- Protesting against disinformation – the role of digital technology
Global Economy & Banking
- GDP, inflation and interest rates – the state of the economy in Poland, the
region and globally
- The role of the banking and financial sector in rebuilding Ukraine’s economy
- Monetary and fiscal policy in times of high inflation and uncertain growth
- The world of high inflation – the perspective of the banking sector and the
- How to create data-driven strategies that can help fight inflation and protect
- Redefining the banking model
- If we were to design the world of finance from scratch, how would we go
about it? How would we interact with money?
- DeFi application and adoption
- Digital banks in the face of new geopolitical risks
- What the embedded-finance and banking-as-a-service trends mean for
- From Open Banking to Open Finance and Open Data
- Building digital organisations for an unpredictable future
- Perspectives on building a digital bank – what a truly digital bank means
from a customer perspective and some of the key principles that we are using
to build one
- Cyberthreats – is there any chance we will feel safe in digital environment?
- Data: how useful is it, where to find it and how to analyze it?
- Personalizing banking services through the use of advanced data analytics
- Digital customer engagement – how to fully realize the digital promise in the
front office? Creating an optimal mix of digital and human interactions, using
data intelligently and establishing novel partnerships
- What kind of technologies will be used to design a sustainable future?
- Implementation of new technologies – AI, VR, Big Data and massive
adoption of remote processes
- Cloud-based banking infrastructure – not “if” but “how”
- Journey through the Metaverse – is the future of retail virtual?
- Remapping the customer experience – redefining customer needs, journey,
satisfaction and loyalty
- How personalised ican we make a retail experience?
- The future of retail is connected – how to effectively combine offline and
- How can you turn a payment from a moment of transaction into a
relationship? How to build loyalty with customers?
- How to maintain human & emotional touch?
- One customer, different data – challenges of omnichannel analytics,
omnichannel customer profile
- AI, ML, 5G, biometrics, voice assistants…. – what technologies does retail
- E-commerce: q-commerce, live commerce, social commerce
- Consumer – retailer – supplier and sustainable development. How to build a
brand-consumer relationship together in accordance with the principles of
- Two days or two hours? Why shoppers choose immediate delivery
- Logistics and omnichannel supply chain excellence – digitalisation,
shortening the supply chain, DTC and contactless deliveries
Defence & Cybersecurity
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- How to unlock the transformational power of entrepreneurship by supporting, and investing in the world’s top founders?
- How building thriving entrepreneurial ecosystems in emerging and underserved markets around the world can transform economies?
- Creating a multiplier effect by empowering and inspiring the next generation of founders to dream bigger, support and invest in them to scale faster, and provide a platform to pay it forward.
- Success stories of high-impact entrepreneurs and their expansion journey to become a global company.