Meet our speaker - Grzegorz Mazurek
A graduate of the Poznań University of Economics. During his studies at the AE, he received a scholarship that enabled him to go to the University of Tilburg, one of Europe’s top business schools, for two years. Among other things, Prof. Grzegorz Mazurek worked there as an assistant and obtained his third master’s degree (Organization & Marketing). After returning to Poland, he defended his dissertation and received his doctoral degree from the Warsaw School of Economics in 2005. The thesis dealt with the adaptation of companies listed on the WSE to the conditions of the „new economy.”
Prof. Mazurek has been working at Kozminski University since September 2005, in the Department of Marketing – first as a senior assistant, then as an assistant professor, associate professor, and since May 2020 as a titular professor. In 2017, he completed a development program at IESE Business School in Barcelona. Prof. Grzegorz Mazurek took over as Rector of Kozminski University in September 2020 for a four-year term.
From 2012 to 2020, he served as Vice Rector for International Cooperation, responsible for the overall internationalization strategy, international accreditation and marketing of the university.
Outside the university, he also holds a number of other positions directly related to the activities of the Academy.
Prof. Grzegorz Mazurek is:
– member of the Council for Plan for Work and Development;
– an advisory body to the Minister of Development, Labor and Technology;
– member of the Committee for International Cooperation of the CRASP;
– member of the EFMD Advisory Board for the Central and Eastern European region;
– member of the Board of the Forum Association for Management Education;
– member of the Team evaluating projects of international scope at the National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA);
– President of the International Advisory Board of the French business school ISC Paris.
He also supported the Minister of Digitization as a member of the Digitization Council from 2016 to 2018.